*

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Karishma Kapoor on Harper's Bazaar Magazine Photos

Karisma Kapoor is the cover girl for January February 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar. Actress occurs in a new avatar for special mag shoot. In the accompanying interview she talks about her return to Bollywood, fitness, style and living between Mumbai and Delhi.

Honestly, it's absolutely not true, I love Delhi, I think it's a wonderful city I have been in and out of Delhi while now and I've made good friends 2:00 to 3:00 as well and the food in Delhi, You can not beat the food there.

Karishma Kapoor,  Harper's Bazaar Magazine

I would not like to answer personal questions, but it's up and down. Today it is fun to have a busy life in the sense of walking up and down. The modern couples and modern life today is all about jet seen things.

Karishma Kapoor,  Harper's Bazaar Magazine

Karishma Kapoor,  Harper's Bazaar Magazine